Healthier fudge for the holidays or any day!
- 6 cups raw, organic, almond butter (or any other raw nut butter)
- 1/2 cup raw, organic, honey
- 1/4 cup raw, organic coconut oil, butter, or ghee
- 6 Tbsp spirulina
- 4 Tbsp carob or raw cacao
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup, or just add 3 Tbsp more raw honey
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 Tbsp sea salt (non-iodized)
Simply combine all of the ingredients, place in whatever dish you wish, and enjoy! There are many variations to this recipe. You can add blueberries or other fruit, chopped nuts, or even chili powder/cayenne pepper for some spice. Makes 30 servings.
Recipe from ‘Immune – How to Beat AIDS in Your Kitchen’ by Paul Yeager, CHFS