Create a “still point inducer”, or purchase one directly.
To make one you will need one long, elastic sock & two racquet balls
- Place one of the racquet balls in the sock, tie a knot in the sock to secure the ball
- Place the second ball in the sock right up against the knot
- Twist the sock at the end and bring it inside-out, around the balls
You have made a “still point inducer”, and you can use it for as long as you wish.
- Lie face up on a flat, comfortable surface.
- Place the still point inducer behind you, at the base of your head. The inducer should be horizontal with one ball on the left side of your spine and the other ball on the right side.
- Once in place simply relax and feel your tight muscles against the inducer.
- Keep the inducer there for about 5 minutes.
You should feel a deep relaxation after about a minute and your pain subsides. After a week of doing 5 minutes daily, increase to 10 minutes, up to 20 to 25 minutes of using the inducer daily to relieve pain and fatigue.
For more detail, watch this video on Still Point Inducers.